Saturday, June 29, 2013

Seattle Mariners vs Chicago Cubs

What a surreal experience to be at a game of a team my four oldest children are named after versus my hometown team.  What mattered the most though is that we had an awesome time!  Our seats were awesome!  They were in the Hit it Here Cafe which allows you to sit and eat during the game (the food was very yummy, we even had sushi).  Plus we were in the front row and had a spectacular view!
America's pastime became my happy time as our smiles grew bigger as the night grew longer.

Thinking back to how we got here, I have to thank my sister-in-law for coming up with the idea months ago and buying tickets for my brother-in-law's birthday.
It all worked out perfect and even ended up being the first time for fireworks in Safeco field, which were a huge bonus after the exciting Mariners win in the 10th inning.  It's nights like this that I live for.  Laughing and joking with Savannah and Sam and just spending time together with no distractions.

Side note:  I think that the situation with the kids has really caused me to appreciate nights like this and the memories made.  When I look back on this wonderful night, it will for sure bring a smile to my heart.      

No comments:

Post a Comment