Wednesday, June 19, 2013

There goes my heart.

I just dropped off Sage and Saxton for their last day of school.  After asking for a picture, Sage, embarrassed, said no, but Saxton turned and grinned.  She was holding her little yearbook filled with sweet words about my smiley girl.  I grabbed another quick shot as they were walking to their class lines and the words to the song, "There goes my heart," popped in my head.  I teared up as I thought of how much they've grown.  I love you both so much and I'm so proud of how well you did in school this year and all you've accomplished.  Sage was in African drumming on Mondays, band on Tuesday and Friday mornings before school, choir on Thursdays, student council on Wednesdays and safety patrol.  Little Saxton was able to also join choir this year and went to enrichment on Mondays and helped tutor in her classroom.  Good job girls!!!  Your mommy loves you!!!

Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment