Monday, June 17, 2013

Love captured in a photo

      I am going to allow my photography speak for me for this blog.  I hadn’t planned to take pictures of the girls, we had stopped by our new house to check it’s progress and we were just about to leave.  The girls were coming up the road and I quickly grabbed my camera to catch them laughing.  Ironically those photos didn’t really turn out, however I had them go play in the field next to our house and they made my job easy.  The pictures aren’t perfect, nor professional by any means, but to me they are priceless.  To witness all three of my daughters laughing and just being silly was a heartwarming sight.  These few precious days together are going to be gone in a blink, so I am very grateful for the love captured forever in a photo.  
























1 comment:

  1. Your girls are beautiful! These are awesome pictures! I must say that the daughter in the pink shirt reminds me of you ALOT!!! I am sure that you hear that a lot!

    ReplyDelete