Friday, June 14, 2013

Karma

Karma:  "When people insult you, don't take offense, don't take it personally, but do listen to their words.  They are telling you the exact negative qualities that they possess.  "The Law of Mirrors" states that one can only see what's in them, regardless if it is what is actually present in reality or not.  
Release the need to defend or try to explain to them that you're not being whatever nasty insult they have thrown at you, but evaluate instead all of these insults, and realize that this is who they are.  Then, decide if a person with those qualities is one who you'd like in your life or not."--Doe Zantamata 
2001

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook a day or so ago and it really struck a chord with me.  On the Eve of my two oldest littles coming, I woke up excited.  Then I glanced at my phone and noticed a text from my Ex, even though we have been divorced for over three years and never see each other, he still likes to harass me via texts and emails.  Immediately I thought of this Karma quote and went about my day.  I can't change him, I can only change how he makes me feel.  There is a reason we are divorced and that I live here and I think the last line of the quote says it best and I chose, "or not."

Tomorrow my babies come!  Until next Friday when Sage and Saxton head to their dad's I will have all of them together... that's all I can concentrate on now!

"Come and relax now.  Put your troubles down.  No need to bear the weight of your worries.  You let them all fall away." Dave Matthews 

No matter the troubles of the past, I received four beautiful presents while with my Ex.  I have been missing my Savannah and Sam like crazy and I almost can't believe that they'll be in my arms tomorrow.  I won't allow any one's projected negativity to ruin that.  No way no how!


No comments:

Post a Comment