Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dinner and a movie.

Have you ever needed a break and you didn't realize it until after you received it? That's how I felt tonight at dinner.  It wasn't planned, just last minute because of a meeting with our real estate agent and the fact that most our house is packed in boxes.  So after I took a shower (it had been a couple days and my hair was in a perma bun on top of my head) and a trip to the house, we went to the Ram and had a yummy dinner and actual conversation. Just looking across the table at Savannah and Sam made me smile.  I just love that they're here!  Plus, Max was awesome and entertained himself by eating a massive bowl of Clam Chowder (that I think was originally Savannah's.) This may all sound simple, but the end result was a relaxed momma who was able to spend quality time with my littles and my honey.  

Afterword, at Savannah's request, we watched The Call and I'm not so relaxed anymore. (That was a scary movie, of which I really don't watch anymore and now I remember why.) Although I have to admit, the junk food binge and snuggle time with Savannah and Sam made the terrible nightmares I'm about to have all worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment