Sunday, September 29, 2013

Edge of Childhood

Today we took the little ones to Bullwinkle'l Family Fun Center.  After we had played games (we really liked this milk jug game), Saxton and Max decided to go play in Kidopolis and Sage initially chose not to.  Figuring she was too big, she decided to hang with the parents.  However, after a little while and after watching how much fun her younger siblings were having, I could tell she was reconsidering her decision.

Finally, I coaxed her to take off her shoes and get measured, (Sage was worried she was too tall.)  We laughed as she literally made it in by a hair and she smiled as he made her way to her sister and brother.  When we finally called them to go, they were grinning and telling us how much fun they had.  I was happy that I'd encouraged my Sage to go ahead and just be little. After all, childhood goes by in just a blink.






No comments:

Post a Comment