Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Miracles do happen.

Today was a day where I regained hope that miracles do happen. 

I just want to thank God for saving my mother-in-law today.  She was in a horrendous accident and came away with just a sore elbow after they literally had to use the jaws of life to release her from the truck. 


Grandma, as I call her, is one of the most loving, caring people I know.  Her and my father-in-law (Papa) are amazing.  They both live with integrity and practice true, unconditional love.  From the very beginning, they welcomed me and my little ones into their family literally with open arms. 


The ironic thing was that Papa was at the church mowing when it happened.  They are both devote Catholics and very involved in their church.  I truly believe an angel  followed Grandma on her trip today and watched over her during her accident.  After seeing the damage to the truck, there really isn't any other explanation. 


At times I wonder if God hears our prayers, but today I know that he's been listening.  He saved a wife, a mother and a grandmother and speaking for all of us who truly love her, we thank Him very much.







No comments:

Post a Comment