Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Smiling Saxton

Yesterday we had the awards dinner for basketball.  And I am proud of what my little Saxton was awarded for, her smile.  She is only in second grade, but I put her with Sage so she was on the third/forth team.  Saxton is young for her grade as it is, was the littlest on the team and had the least amount of experience.  But she had something no one else had, a contageous smile and a winning spirit.  Saxton couldn't reach the basket, but she could reach the crowd.  And boy could she block, even if her opponent was a foot taller than she was.  My baby had heart!  She had a positive attitude no matter what!  She went to every practice, tried her hardest in every game and I am more proud of her gumption than any basket she could have made.  Awesome job sweet girl!  Awesome job!  Mommy is proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment