Thursday, January 31, 2013

Faith meets Fate

"...I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck
Wherever you are, whenever it's right
You'll come out of nowhere and into my life..."
Michael Buble

Today my husband and I were at Chamber's Bay and via a sign or two, I was reminded that life is a little bit faith and a little bit fate. Without a proper mixture of the two we might never have the opportunity at happiness and ultimately love.

I grew up Indiana, the heartland of America. Now, I live across the country in the great state of Washington. Who knew several years ago, that such a trek would occur. That finally, I might find some of the peace that I was searching for. Surely not me.

Unfortunately, when your in the dark burrows of sadness, it's hard to see the light. Nonetheless, God had something in mind, I just hadn't known it yet. After all, Hasn't it been said, that prayers are answered in His time, not ours.

So Today, as I stood on the shore and looked at my beautiful baby boy holding my husband's hand, I smiled to myself. Blind Faith in love, had allowed me to finally see what fate had in store. Don't give up, my heart reminded me, love is all around you. Sometimes, you just have to open your eyes and look.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks once again to this great man dr oshogum who help me restore my love and achieve my heart desire emotionally.
    i marian a medical doctor by profession, have be single for the past 10years after i lost my husband to another woman with my pregnancy due to my health challenges. To me, having a man that will suit me, love me again was like a dream i can never achieve. But on august 18th 2013 when i meet the ANOINTED DR OSHOGUM on this site, i sent him a mail which consist of my problems.. he replied me with the necessary things h need me to do, to help solve my problems with no effect. then i told him i can not send and provide the items because the distance between us. so, i send him money that worth the price of the items. after i send him the money and he got the items, he cast the spell as he promised, lo and behold now i am healed by his power and i am married to man of high background as i wishes.
    i strongly believe that, this is your time to testify, achieve all what you want and have the man or woman that you desire only with the help of DR oshogum
    CONTACT HIM NOW VIA
    oshogumspelltemple@live.com OR call him +2348189075265

    oshogumspelltemple@live.com OR call him +2348189075265

    ReplyDelete