Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Real life versus the snap shot.

So I am very excited about this blogging thing... I guess there is a certain ego issue involved... will people care enough to even read what you write.  You know what?  I don't care.  I am doing this for me.  I am allowing myself a voice to my life.  For those of you who care to follow my facebook page you know I love to take photographs.  I have this extreme desire to capture a moment in time.  A friend pointed out that I believed that if I posted enough happy pictures of my life then it would make my life truly happy.  I know this is not true, now.  I am pondering what to share.  Part of me wants to share it all... tell my side of what has happened, i.e. my divorce, ect... Will that piss people off?  Probably.  But they also have the right to share THEIR side of the story.  Part of me wants to defend myself... why I got divorced, why my dad doesn't talk to me or my siblings, why I moved states away while going through my divorce... and so on.  I think I might start by posting a picture and telling the REAL story behind it.  I would appreciate any thoughts on this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment