Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mommy life

The baby is sleeping.  Why am I not? (Maybe it is the super strong coffee I drank this morning) I am asking myself that after being up much of last night, the night before and the night before that.  For some reason Max has not been keen on sleeping.  I am to blame.  I don't want to let him cry it out.  I still nurse him at night, I can't say no.  Even today I had to go up after he was crying only a few minutes.  I had a mommy moment as I sang to him, read to him, then sang to him again rubbing his forehead until he fell asleep.  I almost took a nap... but I am on the computer instead.  I have wanted to document his life and before that my pregnancy... but it just didn't happen.  Like most moms I have other things, gymnastics, basketball, laundry and if I am lucky a quiet shower that come before this.  But I am here and I am doing this.  I am excited.  I tend to believe that I have a few things to share... interesting things... like I am divorced and that my life looks messy on paper (or screen) but makes sense to me...

gotta go... baby is crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment