Tuesday, March 22, 2011

my little man

Right now a little Max is sleeping peacefully on my chest. My little sister Elizabeth suggested an earache as the reason why baby and momma have hardly slept. So with a little help from tylenol and ear drops we have a sweet sleeper. It's funny, she used to call me for advice ... now she's helping me. That's why I tell people who respond strongly when I tell them Max is my fifth ... it's all relative to your situation. The biggest jump is from none to one ... from the point of the birth of your baby and for the rest of your life you have to think of someone else when making any and all decisions. And every baby leads to a new experience. Elizabeth has battled several double ear infections with my niece and up until now I have been lucky. I guess it does take a village.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment