Saturday, February 22, 2014

What I wouldn't give to go back in time...

My little Sage turned twelve today...
Where does the time go? 

The little sprites in these photos are quickly growing up to be beautiful young ladies... Full of gumption and sparkle.  


As much as I love watching them wonderfully transform...
I would still give almost anything to have them just be little like this again, even if just for one day.  With their Velcro shoes and innocence.  To hug them and whisper I love you in their ear...

Life has already been hard for them.  They've dealt with more than their share of pain.  So my prayer today on Sage's birthday, is that from this point forward they'll instead know much joy, peace and forever and always love.  

I love you my sweeties to the moon and stars and back...


Happy Birthday my sweet Sage!




No comments:

Post a Comment