Sunday, November 24, 2013

My sweet Sam

Taken February 10, 2005
Love.  These two photos are priceless to me. I love how peaceful both Sam and Saxton look, sleeping like babies.    They remind me of all the times I found one of my little ones out of their bed and snuggled up with a sibling.  For some reason they woke up scared or lost and somehow found themselves searching for a safe place to sleep, to find comfort in another.  They also remind me of what a sweet boy I have.  My little Sam was a doll baby from the moment he was born.  This kind, soft soul with a heart of gold.  When I was pregnant with Sage he was just one, but already had the notion to treat me with gentleness and loved to kiss and talk to my tummy.  Sam was three when Saxton was born and just as excited, the smile on his face when he saw his new baby sister is an image i'll never forget.  He's an amazing brother and I'm so blessed to have him as my first born son.  I love you Bubbie, to the moon and stars and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment