Saturday, November 2, 2013

I heart Twilight


A button says a thousand words.  



Tonight when I was getting out of my car, there on the dashboard was this button.  It had literally appeared out of thin air and I hadn't seen it since Savannah, Sam, Max and I took our super long day trip this summer up to the isolated city of Forks, Washington.  For those of you who don't know, Forks is the backdrop for the Twilight series.  We had decided late on a Sunday night to head out early the next day to Forks, a trip prompted by Sam's desire to see Vampires.  This button is the second sign in two days.  You might laugh and say I could seek out signs all day long and that's true.  However the difference is, these have sought out me.  I don't think they are coincidences, these signs.  Instead they are little gifts to get me through the days until I can see my two oldest babies again.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment