Sunday, October 20, 2013

Throwback to Seahawks Day!

If our lives are rated by the accumulation of memories, then I am blessed that you will forever grace mine.  When my mind clouds over, the thought of your sunshine smile makes all things right.  

One of my favorite memories was brought back today when Savannah sent me a picture from summer.  We were at the Seahawk's Richard Sherman's celebrity softball game.  It was Jerry's birthday and my little Savannah and I, as a present, worked as a team to get autograph's for his hat.  During our mission, we often had to share a single seat (the security guy gave us funny looks as she plopped down in my lap when he made us sit down during the game.) With her Savannah Sunshine smile and dodging the grumpy security guy, she managed to get over a half dozen autographs for him and Russell Wilson's for me.  Kam Chancellor was also a big help!  He passed the hat around. A truly awesome day!

Our son Max, two at the time, is wearing the beloved hat.  My other son Sam is wearing my beloved signed Jersey.

The picture posted below was one of several she insisted on taking of us.  I wasn't a fan of all the retakes, but she reminded me that one day I'd be glad she insisted on them.  Today is that day.  
I love you sweet girl to the moon and stars and back.  I miss you and wish you were here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment