Monday, August 29, 2011

August first 2011… a mini date

Lisa's Phone 1907Max and I headed to Chambers to walk with puppy and enjoy our beautiful weather.  I love the “Rainy Washington” comments… yes it ALWAYS rains… so don’t move here!  Ha!  I love Chambers… it is my special place to go to think and unwind.  The ironic thing is I fell in love with it on a cold, misty day in November and love it no matter the weather.

Lisa's Phone 1911
Lisa's Phone 1909
Max watching puppy play in the water...

Jerry and I decided on a mini date to ride the water taxi, $3.50 across to seattle, grab some halibut and head back for a walk and ice cream at Alki beach.  It’s funny, but we almost missed our boat back from Seattle, but I guess my sharp sales skills prevailed and they reversed the boat for us…
Lisa's Phone 1914
Lisa's Phone 1928
Lisa's Phone 1929
Max and the gull...
Lisa's Phone 1935
Lisa's Phone 1953



Lisa's Phone 1960
Dad making Max laugh after our Alki beach walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment