Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2:44 am love letter and thank you note

Do you ever wish you could teleport yourself? I do, all the time. I have all these beautiful people spread across the country who I just would like to give a hug. I want to thank these people for walking some of the darkest paths in my life with me. Some held the light for minutes and some for months or even years. I love these wonderful people. You gave me friendship, you gave me hope, you gave me all kinds of love, even the tough kind. Some gave me a place to sleep when I was at my lowest point and needed refuge. Others traveled great distances to be by my side when I needed them. Thank you. Hopefully over time I can thank you more fully than I am right now... Just know I love you and you will always hold a very special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment